{Tie Dyed Crayons}





This morning the wee peas and me had a bit of fun recycling all their old manky bits of crayon, its free, quick, easy and we have agreed that crayons are actually more fun this way, and oh so pretty.


..tie dyed crayons
muffin tin (I used silicone)
old bits of crayon

Preheat the oven to 125. Peel off all the paper from the old bits of crayon and put them into your muffin tin holes. Pop it into the oven for 25 minutes or until they are all melted. 


Take them out of the oven and let them cool completely before popping them out and having lots of fun drawing with them (we put them into the fridge because we were impatient), so cool.

Comments

  1. What fun! I could do this one!! I'm going to try it out. We have LOADS of broken crayons. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool! Fear baking them in muffin tins would send wrong message to my Small Girl though - I have enough trouble with her eating the crayons as is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment